Quick and easy 3 ingredients Chicken

>> Saturday, December 26, 2009

As much as I love cooking, some days I just cannot get myself together to do it. For those days, I have a few "quick and easy" Brazilian recipes that save my dinner from being something hat came from a box. This one is a great family please, even my daughter, who will not eat bacon, removes the bacon after it is cooked and really enjoys it — the chicken absorbs the flavor.

INGREDIENTS (Yep, that's only 3):

Boneless and skinless Chicken thighs
Slices of Bacon (1 per chicken thigh)


  1. Rub the ketchup all over the chicken so it is fully coated
  2. “Reconstruct" the thighs into their original shapes in a glass dish
  3. Bake at 350/375°F for about 30 minutes, until bacon is crispy on top


There will some liquid on the dish. It will have a lot of the fat of the bacon, so you can remove it, reduce it and use it for a recipe that requires bacon or duck fat, works great!

Serve with a salad and/or any kind of potatoes (baked, scalloped, mashed


Jennifer December 27, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

I'm definitely going to give this one a try. I think my family will love it. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas.

Post a Comment


There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP